- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Can be used for:
These pastel candy coated almonds are perfect for your guest wedding favours or table gifts. These coloured sugar almonds or Jordan almonds are a whole skinned almond with an extra fine sugar coating. Sprinkle them on your table to create an impressive edible table decoration, use them on your candy carts or sweet tables or fill your wedding favour boxes, bags or containers to create a beautiful and practical gift.
5 sugared almonds for a wedding favour is a traditional wedding gift. The bitter almond and the sweet sugar symbolize the bitter-sweetness of marriage – the almond being the difficulties and the sugar-coating being the good stuff. Traditionally there are five almonds to a wedding favour, representing wishes of good health, wealth, happiness, fertility and longevity.
Pastel Candy Coated Almonds Specifications.
- Bulk 1kg bags
- Approximately 250 almonds per 1 kg
- Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store in the fridge as the moisture will affect the candy coating.
- Please note that colouring food products is not an exact science, and one batch may differ slightly to another. Colour in product photos being viewed on our website may differ from the actual colour of the product due to colour settings on your electronic device.
- Available in various colours
Black, Blue, Charcoal, Gold, Green, Ivory, Lilac, Lime, Orange, Peach, Pink, Red, Rose Gold, Silver, Teal, Turquise, White, Yellow
- Traditional wedding favours
- Wedding sweet favours
- Sweet table or candy cart